woensdag 13 juli 2016

PaperShelter Challenge #257 - "Holiday Time"

Hello!!

It's holiday time!! (And yes, i'm on holiday right at this moment!)
And is time for a new challenge at The Papershelter challenge blog!
And of cours the theme called: 'Holiday time'
I love holidays and i love making sunny cards!
And i m sure a lot of crafty people love this theme too.

Here is my dt. Card.


I hope you like it and gets some sunny Holiday time inspiration as well!
So please join us at our fun challenge blog at PaperShelter!
And here is how it works:
Remember there are great prizes up for grabs!  If you play with a TPS image there is a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate and if you play with a different brand image then you have a chance of winning three digis of your choice


Have fun!

Xxx Monique


1 opmerking:

Nannieflash zei

Good Morning Monique, that makes me feel very warm and relaxed a fabulous card and I love your colouring to. hugs Shirleyxxx