woensdag 12 april 2017

the Papershelter girlpower'

Hi!!

Today there is a new challenge week starting at the PaperShelter!
The theme is girlpower!

Here's my card:


I've used the digi:Rockstar
I colored her with my copic markers.
And wanted to keep my card simple this time.

Please join our fun challenge with your card at:
the PaperShelter challenge blog!
There are great prizes up for grabs! If you are our randomly selected winner and play with a TPS image then you have a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate, any other image and you will win three digis of your choice.

See you soon!

XXX

1 opmerking:

Nannieflash zei

Good Afternoon Mo, Im so sorry its taken me awhile to get to visit have been shopping this morning. Im so going to miss your cards, and this one is just stunning, I do love the colouring and your layout. hugs Shirleyxxx