woensdag 21 december 2016

TPS Anything goes challenge/ christmas break. And winner last weeks blog hop!

Hi my sweet PaperShelters folowers!!

First i want to thank you for all the sweet comments on my last card for our blog hop. I really enjoyed it!!
Now i announce you the winner i choose random: congratz to FIKI you'll win a tps digi of your choice! Go to our challenge blog to see how to get it.

Now about this challenge, wich is a 3 weeks challenge. Because we have a little christmas break.
And it't anything goes so you can all join us!!

Here' s my dt card:

For my card i've used the digi: Fantasy on ice

I'd colored her with my Winsor&Newton brushmarkers.
I die cut a circle out of my front paper. Underneath there is a layer of mica , and i'd  put the tree's behind the mica.
The front paper i'd embossed with an dots embossing folder of Sizzix.
The white tree and the snowflakes i cut out of snowpaper, wich is more nice and sparkling if you see it in reallife ;)
These great dies are from Lalaland.
Hope you like it!!

It would be so nice if you come and join our fun challenge at the Papershelter challenge blog and add your card!
There are great prizes up for grabs! If you are our randomly selected winner and play with a TPS image then you have a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate, any other image and you will win three digis of your choice.

See you soon!

Xxx Monique






1 opmerking:

Nannieflash zei

Good Morning Monique a really beautiful card to finish the year with I love how youve coloured her she looks so pretty. I want to thank you for all your hard work and wish you a very happy Christmas. hugs Shirleyxxxxx